May 26, 2010


We left 6 Mile Creek and headed S. towards Palatka. We need to fill the water tank. Sterling Lady III gave us a shout…they are spending the night at Green Cove Springs and will be in Palatka tomorrow. Great!!! Jim has been looking forward to seeing the “Sterling Lady !!”  She is for sale and sounds like a good investment.

The river was flat all day until we got near Palatka…then the wind kicked up and we anchored on the N side of the dock instead of in a slip…we’ll wait until morning when the water is flat again….no sense taking a chance on damage with a strong cross wind when it isn’t necessary.

No photos today…

No comments: